Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Picture a Day (Week One)

Okay so this is a new blog idea I am gonna try... basically the idea is, I am going to take a picture every day for a year as my journal and I figure since this is my last year of college this might just be the perfect year to do this!

This week I was trying to decide if I was actually gonna do this- so I took a few but I didn't get one every day but hey its whatever.


Saturday: April 12, 2014
Ski and Snowboard in the same day? Challenge Accepted. #weboardbrighton #nowweskibrightontoo#stickysnowishard
 #iwillnotunclip#pizzaandfrenchfries #mostlypizza #OARonrepeat#perfectmorning
 #notsoperfectafternoon #RBC #LBC

Sunday: April 13, 2014
Sundae Sunday- greatest idea since the light bulb.#toomanytoppings #grandmaatebeansanddied#ourteamwonthenoisegame#ihavethebestfriendsever


Tuesday: April 15, 2014
Some times all you need is a best friend and an adventure. Love this chica! Couldn't be more grateful. #SMILE #chattingfordays #flickthepopcorn#sleepingbags #cups #bridge #LBC #RBC
Friday:  April 18, 2014
Rock climbing with the two coolest sisters in the whole world.
 Momentum free friend friday. #sistersistersisterdate #maryclimbeda57#ihaveahardtimewithoverhangs 
#hellonewfriend #kristinwillbelayallday

Saturday: April 19, 2014
Rock climbing the Slips. Finally learned how to lead climb and clean routes. #sorryidroppedyoulyd #badddropeburns
#bigcottonwoodcanyon #climbon

Sunday: April 20, 2014
Best Easter present we could ask for! Love our little brother more than anything in the world. Might never know how grateful we are for you and lucky we are to call you family. #ladysleep #whosethesessiest #uma#ofaatu #RBC #LBC #andGaySuni 



No comments:

Post a Comment