Wednesday, July 18, 2012

videos!

Random small blog.... I have three videos that I really want to share and save so that I can come back and watch them whenever I want.  These are my inspiration.  The one first one is actually filmed at camp this year, during HUC we had all the campers split into groups and make PSA's and this one turned out spectacular!


The next one is filmed at the Seattle Children's Hospital, it is a music video based off of the song Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.  After watching it, I just think, how cool are people?  pretty neat.

The last video is a tribute to someone very special to me: my dad!  Yay Bott for such great service with the APTA over the past many many years, this video really does encompass some of the best things about my dad...although there are soooooo many more that I have been lucky enough to experience because I live with him.  They probably have not seen him throw his first snowball of the year, or mess with you by standing in your way or tickling you till you can't breathe from laughing. They probably haven't seen him shovel the whole entire street after a newly fallen snow without being asked and they probably haven't seen how much mayo he puts on his tuna fish sandwiches.  I have. He is pretty much amazing.  One day, I hope to be just like him, minus the mayo.


No comments:

Post a Comment